Friday 30 November 2018

Cultural Festival 2018

The students of Owairaka School were amazing during the cultural performances and made us all very proud. Here are a few photos of the 2018 Cultural Festival. We are already looking forward to next year!

Isaiah in Kapa Haka. 

Tana in the Samoan Group.

Kosha and Natalie in the Tongan Group.

Olly in the African Group.

Jonty in the Mexcian Group. 

Eli and Keane in the Mexcian Group.

Zoe in the Cook Islands Group.

Ben in the Niuean Group.

And well done to all the rest of Room 8 who don't have a photo in this post. You were all incredible.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Genesis and I am a student at Wesley Primary School in room 4. I also went to the culture festival performing in the Cook Island group and were you guys scared and nervous to perform in front of other people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is Harper-Lee from Wesley primary school cool pictures I was there watching and it was fun & cool. You could check out my blog at http://wpsharperv.blogspot.com/ or our class blog at https://wpsvega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Levi. I go to Wesley Primary School. I also Performed at the culture festival. I was excited and nervous.

    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.