Friday 30 November 2018

Thank you Year 6 Leaders - Rainbows End Trip!

As a big thank you to our Year 6 leaders, we went to Rainbows End for the day. All of Room 8's Year 6 students went. We had such a great day. Miss Green and Mrs O'Shea were very impressed at how well we were able to manage ourselves as we tried out all the scary rides. Here are a few photos from the day. 

Some of our fabulous Year 6 leaders.

Wow, that is a long way up!
Luka and Adam on the Invader. Fun times!

Natalie had a great time!

The Bumper Boats. One of Miss Greens favourite rides. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Genesis from Wesley Primary School. I like the photos it looks really fun and I wish I was there so I can check out the scary rides too. If you want to see our blog go to https://wpsvega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is Harper-Lee from Wesley primary school. That looks cool I wish I was there and go on the rollercoaster. You can check my blog at http://wpsharperv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my names Yonatan from wesley primary shool to you guys are so lucky you got to go rainbows end im shure you had fun keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello room 8 i hope you had a fun time at rainbow end i wish i was their i hope have a nice time at rainbow ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is yohanness from wesley primary school that looks cool. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Tufui and I am from Wesley Primary School. I like how you took photos and then shared them with us. When you girls and boys went to Rainbows End it reminded me when I went to Rainbows End last Friday. So was it scary when you all went on the ride? Which one was your favourite ride? Keep it up! Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name kisione from wesley primary school did you
    guys have fun you guys are so lucky

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.