Wednesday 7 November 2018

Crazy about Cricket Skills!

During Weeks 1 and 2 we had an amazing cricket coach, Sahil from Auckland Cricket, come to school to teach us many new small ball skills. 

Our awesome coach. Thank you, Sahil!

We learnt how to hold and use the bat correctly, how to bowl overarm and how to catch a fast-moving ball. We even got to use an automatic bowling machine. How cool is that!


Sportsmanship is an important skill both on and off the cricket field!

Learning to throw like a Black Cap!

Practising our bowling!

The awesome bowling machine!
Thank you Auckland cricket, please come back soon!


3 comments:

  1. KIA Ora my name is Nadir and I am from room 18 at owairaka district school I really liked you post about cricket I remember when I did something like this I really good at it have you tried to bat any way thanks for sharing your post you should check out my blog here it is https://odsnadirk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is charlotte I go to wesley primary school I love what sport yous are doing it was like when we played get me with the ball all you do is run with the ball and your friend has to get you and get the ball of you I love it it was so fun good job on your sport game .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is A'aliyah and I from Wesley primary school
    I like ween yous doing Athletes.and if you are bored then comment on Room 4 class site. by have good day

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.