Friday 18 May 2018

Podcast Time!

We have been busy thinking up questions to ask the scientist at Plant and Food as part of a Podcast they are making. Here are a few we asked:


  • Hi, my name is Ben and I would like to know are their any insects in the ocean? 
  • Hi, my name is Licha and I would like to know why don't insects have bones?
  • Hi, my name is Lillia and I would like to know how long the longest worm in the world was?
  • Hi, my name is Uati and I would like to know how many colors can a gecko be!
  • Hi, my name is Natalie and I would like to know how a caterpillar becomes a butterfly?
  • Hi, my name is Luka and I would like to know how many types of water spiders πŸ•·️ there are?



On Tuesday Di and Martin came in to record us. 


Here is a picture of Zoe asking her question. Watch this space for more information about when the Podcast will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.