Monday 28 November 2016

Cultural Festival 2016

On Saturday the 26th of November Owairaka School performed at the local cultural festival, down at Rocket Park in Mt Albert.  We had many different groups performing and here are a few photos showing students from Room 21.  

Bashir and Teio were part of the Samoan group and here they are waiting to go on stage.

Lucyanne getting ready for the Kapa Haka group.

Zac and his Scottish group.
Benji and the Irish Group.

Lucy and the Hawaiian group. 

Lucyanne and her second group, the Tongan group.

Ridha, Hana, Valerie and Leila were all in the Irish group.

Well done everyone, you were all simply AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 21 my name is Kelly. I'm a student from Park Estate School I really like the different culture that you perform in a show but my favorite culture is Tongan because I'm from Tonga because I really like how they dance beautiful in the show. What is your favorite thing to do and why?

    king regard
    kelly

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.